Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Jacksonville or Crescent City, FL; Sanford, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
- Hand tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Power tools: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
“BUILD” YOUR CAREER WITH TRUE HOUSE!
True House has been a leader in the structural building component industry for more than 35 years and we are looking for hard-working, team oriented, friendly and honest people to join our team.
At True House, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product. True House is an opportunity for adults of all ages and backgrounds. We are looking for entry level and experienced Truss Builders. Team members must be available a variety of weekdays and on both Friday and Saturday. Perks of being a True House Team Member include flexible hours, competitive pay, and opportunity for personal growth.
- Cutting lumber with computerized saws
- Assembling floor and roof trusses
- Any other fabricating and assembly duties associated with the manufacturing process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- We will train all levels of inexperienced and experienced workers as needed
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds at least 100 feet
- Be able to work on your feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
- Strong work ethic, good attendance and punctuality required.
- Reliable transportation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to join a successful company and be part of the growth of the team! The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. We offer competitive wages and benefits! Paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, 401(k) plan.
True House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, disability or veteran status, genetic testing, service in the military, citizenship status or any other protected by federal, state or local law. True House also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Encourage the use of hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing. Hand sanitizer stations are set up throughout the workplace.